2024 MREC Conference
Save the Date for the 2024 MREC Conference
- Radisson Hotel La Crosse, WI
- Pre-Conference: February 20
- Conference: February 21 – 22
- Register HERE!
Stray Voltage Investigation
The series of Stray Voltage Investigator’s courses provides different layers of information about stray voltage from basic concepts and definitions to hands on exercises, measurements, and calculations to conduct a stray voltage investigation. Our excellent instructors for this year are Michael Haas and Brian Costello from Alliant Energy, Paul Ortmann from Idaho Power Company, and Doug Reinemann from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Save the date for the Stray Voltage Courses:
Introduction to Stray Voltage
Stray Voltage Testing
- When: April 24-25, 2024
- Where: Arlington Ag. Research Station, Arlington WI 53911
- Register HERE
Advanced Stray Voltage
- When: October 23-24, 2024
- Where: Memorial Union, 800 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53706
- Register HERE
Past Conferences and Presentations
- The 2023 Annual MREC Conference and Pre-Conference was held in person from February 8 – 10, 2023 at the Embassy Suites in Bloomington MN and it was a success! Visit our Archives to download the presentations and take a look at the Agenda.
Archives of the brochures and presentations from previous annual MREC conferences can be found here.
Credit for Professional Training
- If you participated in an educational opportunity hosted by the Midwest Rural Energy Council and would like information on how to document instructional hours for professional training credit, click here. You can get documentation for participation in the MREC Annual Conference or the Stray Voltage Investigator’s Training held in May in Wisconsin.