Title: The 43rd Annual Rural Energy Conference and & Dairy Energy Symposium
Date: March 2nd-4th, 2005
Location: Holiday Inn St. Paul East, St. Paul, MN
- Agricultural Wiring Materials and Electric Code Update, LaVerne E. Stetson, Agricultural Engineer (retired), U. S. Department of Agriculture -Agricultural Research Service, Lincoln, Nebraska and Professor Emeritus, University of Nebraska.
- Apollo Alliance, Jeff Rickert, Apollo Field Director, Kate Gordon, Resource Center Director
- Apollo Regions Handout, The Apollo Alliance: Apollo in the States and Cities
- Agricultural Wiring Materials and Electrical Code update, LaVerne E. Stetson, P.E
- Earth Current Research Update, Douglas J. Reinemann, Ph.D. University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Energy Conservation in Dairy Enterprises, Scott Sanford, Senior Outreach Specialist, Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Energy Web Resources, Scott Sanford, Senior Outreach Specialist, Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Energy Efficiency in Food Processing Plants, Tom Tucker, P.E., Wisconsin Focus on Energy
- Idaho Power’s Stray Voltage Program, Paul Ortmann, P.E., Electrical Engineer-Power Quality
- ISU Bioeconomy, Robert C. Brown, Iowa State University
- Anaerobic Digesters for Farms, Mark A. Moser, RCM Digesters, Inc.
- Chemicals and Power via Biomass Gasification and Fast Pyrolysis, Robert C. Brown, Center for Sustainable Environmental Technologies, Iowa State University
- Renewable Energy Research, Vance Morey, Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Unison Solutions, Inc.
- Whole Tree Energy Power Plant, K. W. Ragland, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, L. D. Ostlie, Energy Performance Systems, Inc., Minneapolis, MN, D. A. Berg, R.W. Beck, Inc., St. Paul, MN
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Wind Power for Your Farm, David Blecker, P.E., Seventh Generation Energy Systems
- Wisconsin Biorefining Development Initiative, Jenny Hermans, Research Assistant, University of WI-Madison
- Your Electrical System, How to do it right the first time and when is it time to rewire, Mark A. Cook, Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Stray Voltage Regulation Versus Litigation, Paul Ortmann, P.E., Electrical Engineer-Power Quality, Idaho Power